Enjoy the Carry


"I have made you & I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you." -  Is. 46:4


I want the rescue, the healing, the fix, right now. He's God, I know He can heal me on the 
spot, change me in an instant, alter my situation & get me outta this mess today…but usually He does not. It's in the parts of my story where He has carried me & sustained me…not always rescuing me right away…that I have grown the deepest & have been changed the most. The rescue always comes…it just doesn't always look the way I think it should or come when I want it or even end up the way I imagined it would. I'm starting to grasp the concept that HE knows what I need, when I need it way more than I know. I still by nature seek out & desire the quick fix but lately I'm learning to enjoy the parts where He's carrying me & sustaining me in the midst of the mess & the unknown. 

Comments

Popular Posts