Now is the time to love all the way








"Why is it when we know that someone is leaving us…why is it then that we love them the deepest? The closest time is when we say goodbye." - Sabrina Ward Harrison

My lovely Gram {my second mother really} has been really sick for a couple of weeks now. It was only in this time when I thought about losing her that I realized how I have let life get in the way of me experiencing, loving, & serving her well.  There's so much about her I want to know, so much I want to tell her, even to just sit & play checkers with her while she asks me questions & tells me stories. These are the things that matter. Why do I let life & duties numb me out to the beautiful things that are all around me. My Gram is thankfully on the mend now & I've learned or have been reminded of a beautiful lesson through her sickness that will not only affect my relationship with her but also all of the others in my life that I cherish & adore. Love all the way while you can. 

Comments

Popular Posts