Pocket Polaroid



When Dave does a photoshoot he’ll usually take a few polaroids too just for fun. 

The other day I was doing laundry & noticed something in the pocket of his shorts which had just gone through the whole wash cycle. When I felt in the pocket & realized it was a polaroid I thought to myself, ugh, whatever photo this was I hope it wasn’t important because it’s totally ruined now. When I pulled this photo out of the pocket & saw it, I was in love with what this mishap had turned this photo into, something artsy & beautiful in my opinion. 


Immediately I thought how true that is with life many times. Something goes wrong and we think that our life is over, ruined & will never be the same again. Many times things won’t be the same again and that’s ok, because these mishaps of life can create a beautiful new outcome if you just allow your self to see it & embrace it. 

Comments

Popular Posts