My trifecta

For my first blogpost I thought I’d feature the three people that I spend most of my life with. These guys have laughed with me at my silliest, offered grace to me at my messiest, encouraged me in my many passions & dreams, and have had patience with me when I’ve been utterly ridiculous. They’ve given me a place where I feel celebrated. 

I wish everyone reading this could meet them & really get to know who they are because I know they would change you for the better as they have me…

Dave    +    Addison    +     Zephan


 











Comments

  1. I am so happy about this! Eye candy. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just figured out how to reply to comments....ha. Thanks for the love:) Better late than never...haha.

      Delete
  2. Yay!!! You captured the souls of your amazing boys, Dave included :) Your gift is tremendous. I am so glad you are doing this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts